Alright, I have to admit...this round of the 10 x 10 Challenge was a little dicey. Between crazy weather, a few life events, and some unexpected sickness...in effort to be fully transparent, it wasn't my finest 10 x0 10. BUT, for those interested, I'm still sharing my details below. The 10 x 10 can be done strictly, or modified based on your life circumstances or schedule (VERY much so this time around for me). To read more about the 10 x 10 challenge and it's guidelines, click here.
MY 10 ITEMS
- 1 pair of black skinny pants (Linked below)
- 1 pair of red pants (Old)
- 1 tan suede blazer (Linked below)
- 1 black sweater (Old)
- 1 black short sleeve shirt (Old)
- 1 black & white cardigan (Old)
- 2 pairs of boots, tan + gray (Linked below)
- 1 color blocked poncho (Tj Maxx - Check in stores)
- 1 gray t shirt (Old)
I hope you enjoyed coming on this journey with me. I hope it provides some perspective and inspo as to how you can recreate and utilize pieces within the wardrobe you already have, whether for the sake of budgeting, the environment - whatever your reasoning or conviction.
To read more about the 10 x 10 challenge, click here.
To utilize Instagram to check out other 10 x 10 Challenge goers, search:
This page contains affiliate links.