Happy Friday ladies! We made it! It's time for another round of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks!
This week, let's talk 5 Shoe + Accessory Items on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale I have heart eyes over. If you missed last week's round, it included 5 items on the Sale I already own and love. Some of the reviews on this week's items are a bit dicey, but unless they are just awful, I tend to still try them out myself before making a judgement on them, especially when it comes to shoes/accessories.
1. JOE's Mica Chelsea Bootie. Pointy toe bootie perfection. Comes in Rose Suede and Space Cadet Suede. Allllll about that Rose Suede life. $139.95 Regular // $89.90 on the Sale. HEART EYEEEES.
2. Kate Spade New York Celestial Stud Earrings. Because I love jewelry that doesn't perfectly match, I'll be on the Star trend train for like 5 years past it's prime, and these make me happy. They would make a fun gift too! $44.00 Regular // $28.90 on the Sale.
3. Cathy's Concepts Personalized Faux Leather Clutch. Ummmm, hi cuteness! Talk about a good gift. The reviews on these are good too. Canvas clutch with a pop of color and a monogram. *Sigh.* $39.00 Regular // $25.90 on the Sale.
4. Kristin Cavallari Lash Split Shaft Bootie. Because I love KC, and think she has fabulous taste in her shoe line, as well as her more recently launched Uncommon James. She's had variations of a peep toe bootie for years, and this might be the year I have to give them a try. And in this color. Loooove. $159.95 Regular // $99.90 on the Sale.
5. Madewell Mini Transport Perforated Leather Crossbody Bag. I've owned a Madewell Transport Tote in the past and loved it, but I am loving the mini with the perforation. So cute! And the linen color. These don't usually go on too huge of a sale, similar to the KC heels above, so take advantage! Regular $168.00 // $109.90 on the Sale.
Shop these 5 below on the #NordstromAnniversarySale!
This post contains affiliate links. Leave a comment or message me with any questions on this!